Make a fixed yearly tax payment
Simplify your annual worldwide income tax liability with a fixed annual payment of US$75,000 to Anguilla's treasury.
Protect your assets and secure your future
Anguilla is home to a number of reputable trust and wealth management firms. With their expertise, you can protect and administer your assets as well as plan for the future.
Enjoy a relaxed way of life in the Caribbean
Life in Anguilla offers ultimate privacy in a breathtakingly beautiful part of the world. Relax on secluded beaches and enjoy fine cuisine whilst living the Caribbean dream.
A safe haven for you and your family
Tax residents can stay in Anguilla for as long as they require, making it the perfect escape should you and your family ever need to leave your home country without warning.
Becoming a Tax Resident in Anguilla
To be recognised as a tax resident in Anguilla, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Pay US$75,000 per year in annual worldwide income tax to Anguilla’s Treasury
- Own and maintain property in Anguilla valued in excess of US$400,000
- Spend a minimum of 45 days in Anguilla each year
- Establish genuine links in Anguilla, such as bank accounts, memberships, etc
- Declare that you have not spent more than 183 days per year in any other country
- Demonstrate the ability to readily transfer the first five years of tax payments
- Pay the programme application and due diligence fees
Become a resident
Take the first step to becoming a resident in Anguilla
Thank you for registering your interest. We'll be in touch soon.
There was error, please try again.